Friday, March 11, 2011

Still a SUCKER, when it comes to BAD BOYS.....

Let me begin by saying that I WISH ,
 more than anything,
that NORMAL, 'white bread' guys would appeal to me...
like BUSINESSMEN...
or
Accountants or something...
Ya know ??
I mean, WHAT IS IT ABOUT MUSICIANS....
 and specifically,
I guess,
 BASS PLAYERS
that is so freaking appealing to me ??
I remember a friend once advising me,
in a word,
""to NEVER,
under any CIRCUMSTANCES,
 date a BASS PLAYER!!"
LOL
I guess you have to know that world
 to find particular humor in that
 "pearl of wisdom"..
I'm telling you though...
Give me a guy with long hair,
a few leather bands around his wrist,
and a big ol'guitar.....
compounded by the fact that he maybe hasn't showered in a couple days...
(haha)
over a guy in an ARMANI suit ...
with his pedicured feet and slicked back, receding hairline..
ANY DAY !!!
What can I tell you ??
Shabbat Shalom....


IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...