Monday, May 23, 2011

It's VERY, VERY hard to believe....

that people are actually putting STOCK in anything that President OSama....
(oops!!!...
OBAMA!) is saying.....
There was a man who used to CONSTANTLY advise me
 NOT to have such HUGE EXPECTATIONS of the people around me...
He went on to say that,
 "They will never be as QUICK or as SHARP or as LOYAL as YOU, TOBY..."
"and you will FOREVER be DISAPPOINTED in them for it..."
and I would essentially scoff at this ADVICE....
But I'm here to tell you that HE WAS 150% CORRECT in his statement....
People, in general, (especially AMERICANS ?), are really SO DAFT....
They don't see this "slick and sleazy" guy for what HE IS....
and they are BURYING THEMSELVES as a result of it...
and unfortunately, BURYING "US" along with them....
And IF, by some INSANE chance,
this HEATHEN is RE elected....
I swear to you, as I live and breathe, I'm OUTTA HERE....
Even EUROPE is sounding more appealing at this moment...
and WE ALL know how THAT IS !!
The GERMAN JEWS who stayed in GERMANY...
paid a VERY HIGH PRICE for their ignorance and sheer naiveté....
They paid with THEIR LIVES...
and I KNOW....
I KNOW...
that this is HISTORY repeating itself....
perhaps it's a different COLOR.....
perhaps it's a different ERA...
even a different MILLENNIUM....
BUT I KNOW THAT THE USA WILL REGRET MISERABLY HAVING ELECTED
""BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA"....
Put THAT in you PEACE PIPE....


IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...