Monday, May 30, 2011

Seriously.....The Guy is Driving Me Crazy !!! an Ode to AVROMI.....

He makes me get on the phone...
(in THIS millennium!)
(Have you EVER ??!)!
He makes me look at TONS of videos and links...
and he tells me that he'll WAIT on the other end of the line...
'til I'm done watching them !!
(no pressure there !}
He takes up SO much of my time !
and yet...
and yet...
I must say....
He gets me thinking about things which I have previously had ZERO patience for !
He opens my eyes to POSSIBILITIES...
to POTENTIAL...
even on some level....
to GROWTH....
I think perhaps...
 after all is said and done...
that the guy may actually BE ONTO SOMETHING !
Nonetheless...
I 'un friend' him...
and then I 'friend' him again...
and on and on....
and we jump through hoops...
although I'm not 100% sure of WHO is doing the jumping !
But still and all...
He makes me accountable...
He has me contemplating...
MOVING...
and....
lo and behold....
THERE ARE 2 CHECKS IN THE MAIL ALREADY !!!
hmm...
Perhaps I have underestimated him....

(for Avromi)

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...