Saturday, November 20, 2021

Here's a Story for you....


Today was a hectic day for me....lots of places to be at one time....

Amid all the activity, I have been really searching these past several days for an

answer on an issue of some importance to me...

And I needed some Divine Guidance....

So I looked up at the sky today, and I said, 

"Ribbono Shel Olam, (Master of the Universe),

 PLEASE give me a sign that you're with me...Just any sign at all...."

I get in the car and drive home....

I had bought a new battery for my clock that stopped, and for WEEKS I just kept

forgetting to get buy batteries...

So I go into the bedroom, put the battery in, and I was just about to set the time...

The clock was EXACTLY on the ACTUAL CURRENT TIME...(to the minute)....

There are 1440 minutes in a day....

Seems pretty clear to me that I got my sign LOUD & CLEAR....

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...