Saturday, April 4, 2009

the flowers on third avenue!! they are calling to me!!!

theres a bodega of some sort.....a small market......
on a random corner of third avenue in the 80s.....
i drive by in my big, black truck.......
and i can hear those yellow daffodils

calling my name!!!

I AM NOT KIDDING!!!!

i can hear them calling, "xrebb!!!! yes!!!! you!!!!

you with the hummer!!!! plllleeeease come and purchase us......ALL OF US......for extreme placement upon your passover table!!!!"

whats a girl to do???

in a quandary of re birthing and such.......

i am quite beside myself!!

shall i place my little, flirtatious, buds in a basket of 'matzoh'??

in order to add a bit of 'diplomatic reciprocity ' to the universal season???

as though they were colored eggs for the 'other' children to enjoy!!

shall i drag the basket, in the hummer, to the sumptuous feast aside the shore???

these are question deserving of deliberation, and ones that require a timely and elegant solution......

pondering.....pondering.....

unleavening......soul-searching........

for the very best way, i say, to create the veritable, 'spring -fest'

soufle.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...