Tuesday, April 21, 2009

holicaust remembrance day......


a subject matter, most decidedly, that is branded into my flesh , as if i were the 'cattle'.....

part of my DNA, as though injected directly into my blood.....

a Holocaust IV......as it were.......

remembrance???

is there a holocaust 'FORGET-NESS' lecture which i can attend??

that would perhaps be helpful.....

my days and nights have been permeated and perpetuated by Hitlers extremely hot, branding iron.......

and we are asked to pay homage to the memory of the brothers who came before us.....

appropriately so, my friends......

appropriately so.....

and the sun continues to shine......

BUT NOT TODAY!!

its raining today.......raining down with buckets ....

filled with gods tears.......

with gods' disappointment 'tears'........

observing mans 'inhumanity'......

mans capability to do wrong......

ahhh.......

and so it goes........

No comments:

Post a Comment

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...