Friday, July 17, 2009

simply delicious!!!!

I'm just delirious with the heaps of 'deliciousness',
pouring over me like liquid elixir.........
raining down over my shoulders and hair and neck,


as though the the gods had taken barrels of honey and Cinnamon and decided to 'shower' these days with sweetness and bounty......

i look in the mirror of 'vanity'.......just a peak really!.......
and there are two glowing, green lights.........
staring back at me in wonder and gratitude.......
the kind of GREEN that deflates, ever-so-delicately, the 'vanity' between the two of US 'GIRLS'.....
(me and my reflection!)

and beyond the obvious reasons to gaze at oneself.......
(in order for proper decorum and such....)........
beyond this 'practical application'......

exists a kind of newly evolved LOVE....if you will.....
'self-love'.......
grown and nourished through extraordinary circumstance.........
IN SPITE OF extraordinary circumstance......

and so.....my good fellows.......WE DANCE!!!
because we CAN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...