Thursday, November 5, 2009

simplification of terminology.........

i write this in very, very simple terms.......
so that my beautiful 'man-child' will completely comprehend that which i impart.....
for this, most certainly, is NOT his native tongue......
and so......
i am drenched in the juices of life's 'gorgeous' moments......
i am FILLED, as well, with the magic of 'chemistry perfection'......
woe is me!!!
for I had forgotten how sweet this feeling of continuing and continuing and exploring
and happening and culminating can make one feel......
how feminine and feline i can feel .......
from continuous and constant love making at its most heightened level.....
my god!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...