Tuesday, January 26, 2010

i wish i were a cabbage.....

i could be shredded and beheaded......
fried up with collard greens and such.....
i could be the 'slaw' on top of that big ol turkey sandwich even !!
don't doubt my 'cleansing' and 'clearing' abilities......
for they are mighty......
and let me mention here that the MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN......
but NOT YOUR LOYAL CABBAGE........
cling to me when I'm your cabbage pie,
and roll me up and stuff me when the new year comes down the pike of calendars lost......
i wish......i wish to be YOUR CABBAGE.....
with lips open.........and layers of mystery to boot !!!
cherish me BIG , you silly man !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...