Friday, January 8, 2010

"unconditional acceptance"........

the fair haired woman sat, without judgement, as per usual......
and she said, looking directly at me....
"Try to understand the concept of 'unconditional acceptance'....."
to which i responded, with more than a hint of sarcasm,
"Who am i ??? the freaking Dalai Lama????"
i crack my self up!!
but the words resonated with me for hours afterward.....
'unconditional acceptance'......
wow !!
that would entail actually unloading
ALL of the judgment and rage and 'shock value'......
I'd become a 'tree hugger' !!!
after all....
right ??
or one of those 'stoners' who think every things just 'trippy',,,,,
i actually found myself explaining to her that "Jews are taught from inside the womb to JUDGE !"
that's what we do !!
right ??
am i right ??
so i have to now consider literally
'rejiggering' and 'reconnoitering' EVERYTHING in my DNA !!!!
and to what end ???
for gods sake !!
i guess........mmm......
if I'm to take this assignment seriously......
I'll need to drop judgment as to the OUTCOME as well !!!
OY VEY,,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...