Tuesday, October 26, 2010

faux pas.....

so I'm driving today in new jersey....
and there is crrrazzzy traffic.....
plus,
sorry, you 'jersey dudes',,,
, but new jersey drivers are ridiculous.....
they're filing their nails, checking their phones,
 stopping at the mall,  etc....
and they are soooooo slow....
and there are all these random UTURN things !!
i don't know...i just don't know....

in any case,
 there's this car in front of me....
and his emergency lights are flashing.....
and he's driving literally 2 miles an hour !!
and I AM READY TO PULL MY HAIR OUT OF MY HEAD !!
and I'm honking and flashing my brights at him...
and then i roll down the window, and I'm hurling things like,
"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST SHIT HEAD !!!"
"LEARN HOW TO DRIVE, LOSER !!!"
and on and on .....
and I'm MEAN and LOUD.....
and so he moves over to let me pass;;;;;and he appears to be crying or something....
and get this,
HE"S PART OF A """FUNERAL PROCESSION """!!!!
AND THEY ALL HAVE THEIR EMERGENCY LIGHTS ON !!!!
and i am so ASHAMED and EMBARRASSED !!!
 i drive quickly past the procession,
 feeling like 
SUCH AN ASSHOLE !!
MY BAD......

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...