Wednesday, October 6, 2010

i got to thinking about political differences...

and about where they actually stem from.....
and about the theological differences that pervade the air spaces all over this world right now...
and i got to thinking of my family before me, perishing at the hands of the Nazis....
and about my neighbors who perished at the hands of Islamic bombers....
and then i got to thinking about the shabbos candles, and the sanctity and equity of a Jewish home....
and then i realized that ALL OF THIS THINKING had made me very hungry !!!
and that even in the midst of political and ethical and theological unrest....
A GIRLS GOTTA EAT !!!

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...