Thursday, October 21, 2010

i live in a glass box way up on top of new york...

and the air is crisper and cleaner..
and the responses are way more chill....
and even the dog has finally relaxed !
EVEN THE DOG !
she was a nutty, little thing,
 yelping and yapping at every move...
but here....
up in 'METRO PARADISE'...
she SMILES.....
and i can see the planes taking off and landing....
and the full moon glistening directly upon my face.....
and the bridges......ALL OF THEM !!
i can see light and form
 and actual
"texture of atmosphere".....
and in this ETHEREAL SPACE,
which I'VE CREATED...
i am inspired and mused....
so that the intricacies and
 rhetorical 'brick-a-brack'
 involved in my 'craft'
 are flying through the air.
 right by ME.... SO fast,
that my artistic self has actually left my body,
in order to chase after them !
and as i attempt to catch up with this group of esoteric entities....
and twirling dervishes of profundity....
 i feel as though i may be nearing Nirvana or thereabouts....
and just in case you're wondering...
I AM BESIDE MYSELF WITH GLEE !!!

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...