Sunday, January 16, 2011

Miracle Creation....

Do miracles exist ?
Or are they simply the outcome of PURE and 'utterly devotional prayer ?
I, myself, have experienced what i call 'a miracle' more than once in my life...
For me,it's gone something like this....
 I ask GOD for something....
something that I REALLY, REALLY NEED...
in order to continue on my path...
in order to continue 'doing for others'....
Allow me to qualify this...
In order to have your prayers answered,
you must determine first ....
whether those prayers will serve the "greater good"...
There can be NO wavering from this singular, basic prerequisite..
You must remain TRUE to the bigger picture...
So...I've asked....begged really....for HELP....for GUIDANCE...
for ESSENTIAL INTERVENTION ...

And as I live and breathe, my friends....
I have seen the light of redemption and DIVINITY within MOMENTS of the prayer...
WITHIN MOMENTS....
in wholly TANGIBLE ways...
so that there can be no denying the origin of 'said MIRACLE'...
This takes some practise....
and an ENORMOUS amount of 'INTROSPECTION'...
In other words, checking oneself constantly for IMPURE AGENDA, etc...
Lofty, to be sure...
But take this as EXPERT ADVICE...
And go make some miracles !!

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...