Saturday, April 9, 2011

When a NAMESAKE becomes a NUISANCE....

Is it not enough to have ONE of 'us' on this planet ?
Is there a SOLID reason for MORE to be manufactured ??
It was said that they 'broke the mold' when I was born....
So now 'others' are attempting to replicate the BREAKING OF THE MOLD ???
Huh ???!!
It cannot be done !
No question about it...
Try as they will...
THEY are simply  NOT ME !!
They can mimic my patterns...
They can even BORROW my names....my EXes...blah blah....
But, my friends...
Let me make this VERY CLEAR....
There is ONLY ONE ME !!!
God and Mother Nature have assured me of this fact...
So...
BRING IT ON, Muthhhhaaa Fukkkkkaaaa !!!

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...