Thursday, November 8, 2012

Tuna Sandwiches, Liberty, and Electric Cars....

The above-mentioned, three items seem unrelated, right ?
As if I'm trying to be CLEVER or something....
Trying to PUZZLE you with my FLAIR for the SUBLIME, right ?
But I'm NOT trying to be or do ANYTHING....
other than PROCESS the out-of-sync, oddness that we've been living with as of late...

1)Tuna Sandwiches....

No supermarkets, farmers markets, etc OPEN during this "UNFORTUNATE" weather situation...
ONLY convenience stores, offering Advil , TUNA, and bread.
period.
Hence....TUNA SANDWICHES....

2)Liberty...

Need I go into this in any kind of detailed way ?
Do we actually HAVE LIBERTY ?
Are we really FREE ?
or...
Is our so-called, "FREEDOM", cloaked in IRONY and SUBTERFUGE ?
just sayin'...

3)Electric Cars...

I don't know about YOU, but a CHEVY VOLT is sounding PRETTY GOOD at this particular moment...

There it is...for your ANALYTICAL CONSUMPTION.....



IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...