Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Where is the damn thing ???

Where is it ???
I've looked EVERYWHERE....and I do mean EVERYWHERE...
It has disappeared....
into thin air...
into NO air...
as if it never even existed at all....
Did it ?
Or...
Was I just IMAGINING that I had it in my hands ?
Firmly....
almost ARROGANTLY really...
Yes...
I was decidedly ARROGANT about my ownership of it.....
OK...so SUE ME....
I took it totally for granted....that's clear as day NOW...
Sure....NOW....
And the really awful thing about it......
is that I worked SO FREAKING HARD to get it !!!
The only plausible thing to do now.....
at this existential juncture...
is to WALK it off....
Because.....
if I DON'T walk it off....
I will surely explode...
And there will be piles of "EXPLODED TOBY" all over the place...
And that would make everybody VERY SAD, right ??
Am I right ???
So....
I'm walking out the door....as we speak....

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...