Friday, November 19, 2010

i couldn't sleep...

an overly stimulated mind
and a sublime level of happenstance were to blame...
not to mention the strangely, troubling man....
I KNOW !
it's ALWAYS A MAN, right ?
is that what you were gonna say ??
at the root of EVERY concerning,
contemplative MOMENT
is a MAN...
maybe so...
but my ROOTS arent gonna show up on the
altar of 'shame' quite yet!
no sirrreee...
i got things to do...places to go...people to see...
and so...
i couldn't sleep...
how did i manage before?
why is everything so DAUNTING NOW?
are the stakes higher ??
are the STEAKS higher ???
yes...yes...
the price of kosher meat has elevated to levels of
absuridy and banal tomfoolery...
AM I RANTING?
a cocktail could be good about now...LOL
GOOD SHABBOS, my loves...Bad Charisma: A Fictional Memoire

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...