Thursday, November 18, 2010

I saw a ray of light today...

Bad Charisma: A Fictional Memoirewhile meandering upon my path...
a light SO PROFOUND that it took my breathe away...
and in this moment,
I KNEW,
beyond the shadow of a doubt,
that GOD was extending His hand to me....
CLEAR AS DAY....
an 'ethereal'hand...
all I need do is continue my perpetual climb upward..
and finally,finally...
I felt safe...
finally,
I felt WHOLE....in a way that was new,
and yet somehow 'familiar'....
I cannot appropriately relate this 'event' to you...
no description will give it justice....
suffice it to say
that I hope and pray that YOU,
one day....
will experience that which I experienced TODAY...

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...