Sunday, February 6, 2011

He couldn't take his hands off of me...

and in the aftermath...
I kept going over and over the scene...
the utter WORSHIP that he slathered all over me...
and I kept blushing....LOL
even in the privacy of my own head !
What is it that constantly keeps me from 'giving EVERYTHING' to someone?
Why is it so difficult for me to "get intimate"?
I mean...I love the SEX...
But the "LOVE" part....ehhhh
I just don't know....
too much 'water under the bridge'....so to speak...
No entitlement, in a way...
And the men...THEY WANT TO LOVE ME...
and the moment that i get a whiff of that DESIRE to be "more than casual"...
I get all TEFLON on them...
a wall around me...
FORT KNOX.....
thick and repellent...
I seriously need some advise from a LOVE GURU....
yeah....
I'll GOOGLE  one!!

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...