Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I can only tell you how it felt....

I cannot pinpoint the exact moment when things fell swimmingly into place..
i can only try to relate the feeling of calm that came over me...
gradually,
 yet ALL AT ONCE...
as if id been bathed, from head to toe,
 in pure, liquefied elixir....
healing and utterly cathartic...
golden in hue....and sweet....
with a slight tinge of honey and dandelion...
the sweetness poured over my lips and nostrils....
oozing its way, quite literally, into my pours....
and of course, the result of this 'washing away'....
left, in its wake.....
what seemed like 'limitless potential' and 'unfathomable calm'....
It would appear that I'm still radiating that honeyed, ethereal glow....
as the magnetic field around me is shockingly potent at the moment....
things and people are literally FLOATING toward me...
at lightning speeds....
But alas....I'm TOO CALM to REJOICE !

and so it goes...

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...