Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I was inclined NOT to believe her...

but i DID notice that she didn't flinch...
or move...
or shuffle...
as she told me the FAR FETCHED story....
and she looked me SQUARELY in the eyes...
people can NEVER look at you when they're lying...(without exception)
Nonetheless....SHE HAD THOSE DEVIL EYES...
and that FREAKY, RED hair....pink really...
(but just cuz somebody's a FREAK, doesn't mean they're a liar !!
hmm...
Maybe they hadn' meant to TAKE the documents...
MAYBE they HAD just slipped into the WRONG HANDS...
but HOW ??
Seriously....
Who was I kidding ?
One thing was for certain in any case...
I had to get those papers back !!
At ALL costs !!
Regardless of CASUALTIES...
So...
What to do ?
Those guys who hung out at the 7/11 down the street...
They were ALWAYS looking for a BUCK...
I could pay them to go into the competitor's office
 and get the papers back...
BUT...
THE ""7/11'ers""  PROBABLY COULDN'T"T READ !!
LOL
so...THEY"D GET the wrong ones !!!
LOLOL
ok...
ok...
NOT a laughing matter...
thinking...thinking....

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...