Friday, May 20, 2011

So...the end of the world...

on Saturday at 6 pm...
That there's a TALL ORDER...
and yet...
one cannot help wondering about the veracity of the prophesy...
Here's my question....
If this is indeed TRUE....
and as such...
there is definitively NOTHING we can do to stop it...
Why then...
Do we need to KNOW about it ??
You see, in Judaism, there is ALWAYS a measure of repentance
 that will, done in earnest,  TURN the situation around....
But as I understand this one...
There is absolutely NO WIGGLE ROOM...
So...
What's the point of telling everybody ahead of time ?
I would love to hear some answers from my Christian friends...
I'm really pretty LOST on this issue....

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...