Thursday, May 19, 2011

Well.....I've got 90 days to PROVE that I CAN DO THIS !!

This is so kewwl !
A challenge that stimulates your BODY, your MIND, and your WALLET !!
I'm so psyched to get going on it !
THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT !
This is,
 as per usual,
my own stream of consciousness on this particular morning...
I fully expect that 90 days from now....
I'll be 15-20 lbs lighter....
My family's health will have GREATLY improved...
My own cholesterol will have been reduced....
And I will have successfully created a consistent, new stream of income for myself....
I KNOW....I KNOW....
this sound like one those corny infomercials....
BUT IT'S NOT !!!
New Yorkers are going crazy over the "90 DAY CHALLENGE"..
I'm just really excited about this new chapter in life !!
By all means, email me @ tsgo@nyc.rr.com  to find out more !
**one notation....
The fact that I have found a way to HELP other people....
to IMPROVE "greatly" their quality of life...
This is SO SIGNIFICANT to me....
I cannot even express it with the level of satisfaction I'm feeling already!
Please reach out....
I'll fill you in...
xox
ps   Dont worry !  I won't beat you guys over the head with this!  LOL   I promise !!

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...