Thursday, July 21, 2011

Am I superficial ??

Is it superficial to care about the way that a man LOOKS ?
to not even give them a chance if their looks are not "up to snuff" ?
Is it ???
I'm not at all sure when I turned the corner on this delicate subject matter....
and started cycling backwards really...
I mean, after all....
The men in my past....ehhh....
not ALL of them were "drop dead gorgeous"...(THIS is an understatement !)
So...what happened ?
Clearly I'm not a bit SHALLOW myself...
This I can say with utmost assuredness....
And yet...and yet....
What happened to LOVE ?
'HEART' LOVE ?
'MIND' LOVE ? 
When did PICKY become the new COMPLACENT ?
just sayin'....


IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...