Saturday, July 23, 2011

Don't you wish....

that the " NO CARBS" info had never come to light ?
Doesn't it SUCK to go to a barbecue and have the burgers and hot dogs with no buns ???
Don't you miss the days of just "eating a freakin' SANDWHICH' ???
When did a slice of PIZZA become a reason for SHAME and REGRET ?
and for God's sake....
Where is the MIGHTY DR ATKINS now ???
Did he die of a massive coronary ??
From eating butter and steak and cheese all day ??
It's too frustrating for words...
And yet....
WE SO WANT TO LOOK GOOD...
and FEEL GOOD....
My goodness....
I spend HOURS upon HOURS in a 110 degree room doing yoga !!
and then I have, as my reward, A SALAD !!!
Damn...
So, my friends....
we plod onward...
in the hope that new and useful info will come to light
and alleviate the painful need to WITHHOLD from ourselves....
But let's face it...
we look AWESOME in our bathing suit today !!!

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...