Thursday, November 3, 2011

an Epiphany.....

As I was canoodling my way through the strangely confusing day....
I came upon a large, RED box....
It was lying there, in plain view....
on the ground.....
just in front of the 7/11....
I hesitated....
Should I pick it up ???
Should I ignore it ??
Could it have been put there by TERRORISTS ???
Was it a trap ?
Was it a TREASURE CHEST ??
Did this 7/11 sell lottery tickets ???
ALL of these questions were slamming together inside of my head...
YET.....
something about this GORGEOUS container was calling my name....
There were letters or symbols or something etched onto its surface...
almost like hyrogliphics...
EERY...
What was inside ??
Magical Cigarettes ??
Candy ??
A BOMB ???
CASH ???
I stood there, wavering.....waffling....
straddling the quagmire of disconcertion....
Oddly....
Unusually...
as I looked around,
I realized that there was NOBODY in sight....
NOBODY....
What to do ????
What to do ???

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...