Saturday, December 8, 2012

I know what I'M saying...But what are YOU saying ??

And around and around we go....
for YEARS....
And the ultimate twist is that,,,
it's ALWAYS bad timing ...
And if, per chance, it's NOT bad timing...
you can bet that ONE or BOTH of us
will find some lame excuse to dampen the "out of the box" plans...
ANY excuse...
So...
What does this mean ?
And WHY do we continue on with this  Exercise in Futility?
And WHY does it ALWAYS feel WRONG ???
And what exactly is the ATTRACTION ??
Is he the DEVIL in sheep's clothing ?
Am I ???
I'm willing to place a bet that this is NOT the last chapter of "us"...
Cause in truth.....the story hasn't even BEGUN yet...

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...