Saturday, January 5, 2013

He said / She said.....

And she said...."BLAH BLAH BLAH"
And he said ..."WHATTTT ??!!"
And then she said more..."BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH>>"
And then I said, "Wait a second here!"
"I smell a rat..."
And then she said, "Do you smell a rat??"
And then......I KNEW...
SHE was the rat !!
Yup......SHE, with her "Blah Blah Blah"ing.....
Too many words....
Too much information...
Wayyy too curious...
Wayyy too defensive....
I should've guessed it right away...
Wait  a minute .......I DID guess it right away  !!!
No...I KNEW it right away......
So plans were made...
And ultimately....
The proof will be right there .....in the pudding.....

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...