Saturday, May 24, 2014

A Godly Sory.......


"A Godly Story..."

So.....

I had a MAJOR issue that needed resolving quickly and efficiently...(NOTHING to do with health!)....
But...(VERY TIME SENSITIVE)..and VERY CRITICAL...
And I literally lost sleep for weeks over how to handle it and who to see about it....I was completely lost....
And I prayed and prayed to God for guidance on this...
And one night I found myself asking my brother (Mike) in heaven if he could PLEASE this ONE TIME help his little sister out with this....

And out of the blue I woke up the next day and asked one of my friends here on FACEBOOK ....
if he knew anybody who dealt with these kinds of matters specifically...
Now if you know me at all, you know that I am well acquainted with MANY,
MANY people....politicians, etc.
But for some reason, I chose THIS particular man to ask....I trusted him with it...
And he said, (I'm quoting), " I know a VERY SPECIAL man who does this, but it's a very busy time for him... Call him anyway"
I called....The man was SO kind and sweet on the phone and said ,
"Yes, come over to my office tomorrow...Bring all the paperwork, etc...Let me see if I can help you" (He didn't even ask for my last name)
I went there the next day with a TON of papers in tow, so heavy was this bag of papers, that I could barely lift it...
And as we sat in his office, he looked at my Maiden name (Gotesman)...
and said ,
"Oh my God....You're #MIKEGOTESMAN's SISTER !!!!!!!!!!!"
"I was BEST BEST BEST friends with Mike for YEARS !!! Like BROTHERS!!! We met in college and were inseparable !!!
YOU ARE FAMILY !!!!!"
We were both SO stunned at the "sheer divinity" of the moment, that we were speechless and wept silently for a long time and just looked at eachother....
Needless to say, the man took this veritable pile of bricks OFF of my shoulders completely and absolutely....
That's my story....
Have a BEAUTIFUL and MEANINGFUL Shabbos....
And know that God is right there next to you.....

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...