Tuesday, February 24, 2009

the boy is a baby no longer.......


my boy......

my fair skinned, blue eyed, sparkle baby........

hell be ten tomorrow......

his wisdom is like that of a grown man.......a sage even......

his experience.....that of a child.......

my freckly bundle of love.........my brendan........

may you be blessed with health and clarity and laughter.......

may your sorrows be shallow and small......

your joys........enormous and endless!!!

may color enhance your life.......may poetry live within your soul......

may you have everything.........and more........
happiest of birthdays, my son........
i love you.........


No comments:

Post a Comment

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...