Thursday, May 14, 2009

angels walking the earth......

someone once told me that the 'angels' who walk on earth today
are 'yesterdays reformed devils'....
the statement stayed with me.....
made me look at myself more closely.....introspectively.....honestly.....
made me examine why it is that one would make such a suggestion to ME......
WAS I A DEVIL???
DEVIL-ISH???
what is a devil , after all???
i was impish.....spoiled....perhaps even reckless at times......
but a DEVIL????
do Jews even really believe in such a creature??
does doing devilish things necessarily make one a DEVIL???

i like devilled eggs!!!
ill grant him that!!

and devils food cake, to be sure!!!

but im a good good girl........YES I AM!!!!
I AM NOT A DEVIL!!!

nonetheless....something resonates in that statement......something unfinished.......

well........no matter.......
the tugboat leaves for SIAM AT DAWN........
THEY WILL ALL BE ABOARD!!!!

the carpenters.......the politicians.....

not to worry!!!
haste makes waste!!!

the Siamese warriors will be preparing a feast for the workers.....
foit de gras.......
en masse......

and for desert........DEVILS FOOD CAKE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...