Monday, June 21, 2010

lame ass soup.......

you made me a
BIG OL' BOWL  FULL OF
 "LAME ASS SOUP"!!!!
and you swore to me that it was
TAPIOCA PUDDING !!!
and i,
 as per usual,
 BELIEVED YOU !!!!

AND I ATE IT !!!!!!!

and now.....

I FEEL SICK !!!

because your LAME ASS concoction
HAD PEPPERCORNS IN IT !!!
and i was FULLY expecting
a SWEET TREAT
for having been such a good girl .....

WOE IS ME.....

and you served it up to me in a bowl,
 made of cardboard and insect repellant !!!!

and you varnished the bowl
with SALIVA and RUBBER CEMENT !!!

and i could TASTE the cement in the soup !!!

DAMN YOU !!!!

this is NOT ACCEPTABLE !!!

although, truth be told,
 there was something oddly ingratiating....
about the length that you went to....

to show me the "LOVE".......

so .....
this too shall pass.......

you'll do better next time.....:}}

but don't quit your day job !

a CHEF you're not !!

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...