Saturday, July 3, 2010

i am SO OUTTA HERE......

enough with the cement jungle.....

a jungle SO hot,
that the steam literally rises directly
out of
the pavement in summer.....

take me to a freaking beach !!
far away from these
VERY, VERY SERIOUS,
SELF IMPORTANT,

'UBER MENCHEN'....

not the HAMPTONs !!
plllllllllleeeease.......

nooooo.......
nooooooooo......

been there.....:}}
same old.....same old......:}

i want my SAND TOYS!!!

I WANT THEM given to me......
in a language other than
ENGLISH !!

I WANT THEM NOW  !!!

i will shovel and dig my way to PARADISE !!!!

MAKE NO MISTAKE !!!!

and the beaches will be FILLED with
blue chairs and
  banana oil and
FLIP FLOPS,
made of
'fluffer nutter and cream and rubber'

MY flip flops !!

THE ONES THAT I PURCHASED AT THE
 mall......
(just outside of the urban borders....)
in an attempt to feel NORMAL......
but for a moment....

GIVE ME A COCONUT,
 FILLED WITH RUM AND FLOWERS !!!

i can't think of a better 'tonic' for this

 "MANHATTAN HEADACHE"......

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...