Monday, August 30, 2010

i made a contract with GOD.....

i promised to be a 'better JEW'....
a better 'person'....

but,,,,
in return, i asked HIM to do something for me as well....
not exactly 'quid pro quo'....
just to show me "HIS HAND"......

i had been tossing and turning about apartments....
where to live, now that the lease would be up....
unsure....
mixed about so many things.....
about mom, work, love, etc.....

and as SOON as i had my conversation with 'our father'.....
not a half day later....
the agent in my building called me...
excited .....
that a DREAM APARTMENT had come up !!!
my son and i ran up to take a look.....

AND JUST LIKE THAT......
""HEAVEN ON THE UPPER EAST SIDE"""
 APPEARED.....

LOFTY....
SENSATIONAL....
ETHEREAL......

there it was......
THE "HAND OF GOD".....
just like that.....

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...