Tuesday, October 19, 2010

processing change......

we, as human beings, seem to be somewhat 'alergic' to change.....
it makes us sneeze .....
it creates rashes and welts all over our bodies....
it makes us CRY......
and so on...
but folks,
without change,
the world would become a stagnant and puffy orb....
filled with stale air, cigarette fumes,
and other foul emissions.....(ewww)
Gross !
I know....I can be TOTALLY GROSS.....(sorry!)
BUT>>>>>>>>
 if you don't like it....
i mean, if you're OFFENDED by my brutal conjecture....
you are most welcome to...
TAKE YOUR PRISSY ASSES somewhere else !!
far away from my hub of minutia....
 I speak the truth....
BECAUSE I CAN.....
in any event,
back to the subject at hand....
CHANGE...
actually,
 that's it...
that's all i have to say...
WASTE OF A BLOG POST !!   lololol

No comments:

Post a Comment

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...