Saturday, November 13, 2010

shame on YOU...

for not allowing OUR love to grow to its full blown capacity...
you made a mistake, MR...
you followed your brains and NOT your loins...
for your loins would SURELY have led you back to me...(guessing!)
WE WERE SOMETHING, boy...
let me tell you....
and the WAY in which we 'communicated'(lol)...
i can still feel the vibrations...
i can still remember those shattering moments of crescendo...
i can even SMELL the aftermath of events gone awry...
YES....
I'll give you ONE MORE CHANCE to remind me of the 'source'
of it all....
don't show up with armfuls of flowers though...
OH, NO....
come to the door with your sorry hat in your hands...
AND BEG ME TO TAKE YOU BACK...
it could work....:}}

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...