Monday, January 31, 2011

Going to see a man about a HORSE...

and...
tell you the truth...
I'm kinda psyched about it!
i mean...
it's time that the FULL-BLOWN dossier on my ATTRIBUTES
 has some freakin' LIGHT shed upon it...
furthermore...
MAN cannot live by ART ALONE....
so...
MAYBE I"LL SELL SOME GARAGES !!
or maybe...
just maybe...
I'll get a franchise and move to PARIS and summer in the COTE D'AZUR !!!
and maybe Europe won't have such BIG SNOW STORMS !!!!
and then...MAYBE I'll start driving one of those LOSER, little, Eco-friendly CARS !!!
WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT ???
after all...let's not lose sight of the fact that...
I'm going to see a man about a HORSE !!
In light of that,
I'm guessing that ANYTHING is POSSIBLE !!!

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...