Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm CALM....I'm CALM.....I'm CALM....

and apparently,
NOTHING can shake this demeanor from my most hearty countenance....
What on earth has happened to me ??
Have I MELLOWED with age ?
like a fine wine ?
Far be it from me to complain on THIS score though...
Let me tell YOU.....
Many a night was spent in utterly, 'dissheveled upheaval'.....
Oh, indeed....
Wandering through the darkness and murk...
night after night...
TORN ...
Literally torn.......between the 'good' and the 'other'...
What shall it be ?
Pleasures of the flesh or cascading torrents of GODSPELL ?
I mean....SERIOUSLY...
YES or NO ??
Will SCRIPTURE win out every time ?
Do we JEWs even call it SCRIPTURE ??
There's a cat on the roof....and it's HOT out here..,
and the "TSUNAMI" continues to rise up and devour the nations....
When will it end ?
This SCURGE...
This onslaught of ANGER........
I'm CALM......


IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...