Thursday, March 10, 2011

A man came over yesterday...

and as he looked out my windows at the East River,
he made the comment that,
"He could totally see how I need to be near WATER...."
"And that the water was reflecting in my eyes..."
"and that the rhythmic movement of the current had LIFE in it..."
"and further, that I NEED that kind of rhythm and motion in order to thrive..."
And it stayed with me...
Now...You may be thinking that
"The Guy just wanted to
 'GET WITH THIS' !"
LOLOL
or....
He really astutely tapped into something profound....
Water...the color....the texture....the rhythm....CALMS me....
TRANQUILIZES me even....
And I really do need it,
 in the way that one needs Wind and Poetry and Vitamin C...
It brings up spiritual memory...
'genetic coding' or something...
difficult really to assign verbiage to....
But prevalent to be sure...
Water also STIMULATES me....my creativity....even my level of DESIRE...
being in it...around it...above it....
Perhaps I was a FISH in a past life !
Do you have this kind of Reaction to and Need for WATER as well ?


IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...