Friday, March 4, 2011

Somebody told me today, in all seriousness...

...that I possess such HUMILITY....
WHAT a compliment !
Somewhere along the way, I seem to have DROPPED the ACT...
that act that we drag around for most of our 20's and 30's...
trying to BE something....trying to SAY something...
when in truth, the SELF would shine directly through the GUISE and HYPERBOLE...
 were it not for US getting in our own Ways...
I'm rambling, right ???
Sorry....
Let me attempt to wade through the muck here, and say it more succinctly...
If we WANT to GROW as humans....
we need ONLY open our hearts and minds to the concept of "new ness"....
of  EVOLUTION....of  ASCENSION....
ONLY OPEN...
What apparently happens when we do as much,
is that the information and experience and empirical data come WASHING through us....
even by osmosis....
and the result, STAGGERINGLY, is a REAL TIME form of ENLIGHTENMENT...
You got that ???

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...