Monday, April 18, 2011

So...there are these two guys...

one TOTALLY appropriate...
the other...ehhhh..
And get this...
They both have the SAME NAME !
And let me tell you, it's NOT a common name...
Weird, right ?
It's like the universe is putting forth an equation of sorts for me...
problem solving...
Which road to take...
Which rules to follow....
But the INAPPROPRIATE guy is SO FREAKING CUTE....
And after all...
What makes him so inappropriate ?
And how do we know that the APPROPRIATE guy is the BETTER CANDIDATE,,,,REALLY ??
Are we guilty of following some archaic rule about PROPRIETY ?
Do we REALLY give a Rat's ASS what anybody thinks at this point ??
I mean....REALLY ?
Well....One today....One tomorrow...
It remains to be seen....
A TRIAL RUN will EXPOSE the true candidate...
I'll keep you posted....
xo

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...