Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's Day 1 of the "90 Day Challenge" !!!

and I'm PSYCHED !!!
This is NOT just about weight...
This, my friends, is about EVERYTHING...
Lifestyle,,,,Health,,,,Stamina,,,,,Willpower,,,,,
Dedication,,,,Commitment,,,,Ambition,,,,
Mind you, 3 months is a longggg time...
A mandatory part of the program is to "write down your goals"...
(in detail!)
to REALLY think through what your life aspirations are...
what they CAN be....
even, perhaps, what they SHOULD be...
and it got me thinking about the age old,
"EXISTENTIAL DILEMMA"...
and about PURPOSE...
And at the end of the day...
Where do you want to BE ?
How can you GET there ?
These 90 days will be SO MUCH more than just a diet.....
I know this already...
They will surely bring about  much more than just physical and mental well-being....
These 90 days will affect an essential and monumental opening of the
portal to a COMPLETELY NEW DIMENSION...
I will keep you posted....

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...