Saturday, June 4, 2011

Being in two places at one time...

Shamans and Healers everywhere practice daily
the art of
"being in two places at one time"...
This follows the same relative principle as
the soul leaving the body at the time of death...
I'll never forget when my father,(rest in peace),
was in the hospital...
on his last day...
As I stood over his bed,
I LITERALLY saw
his essence moving away from his physical body...
gradually really...
but LITERALLY...
 conspicuously ...
To the extent that...
He began NOT to look like himself at all...
I'm sure that some of you have experienced this kind of moment...
I think we can all safely agree...
that the body left in the coffin in the ground
has detached from the essence of the person...(or the soul)
It seems so OBVIOUS to me...
(but then, LOTS of things seem obvious to me!)
In any case,
there is an art form, as such...
of shifting from one field of energy to another...
while lying perfectly still...
the 'dense' body remaining grounded...
while the 'ethereal' body ascends to other dimensions...
It's actually a VERY good way to clear out the cobwebs!
It takes ALOT of practice though....
just food for thought....

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...