Saturday, June 4, 2011

I'm just BESIDE MYSELF....

with glee and excitement and spectacle !!!
And....
Theres a lady named ANDREA...
who KNOWS HAIR.....
like nobody's business !!
And she's right here !!
RIGHT HERE
 in MY hood !
And guess what ???
MY HAIR looks AWESOME !!!
It's all brown and blond and shiny and wholesome....
YUP!!
WHOLESOME...
This ""90 Day Challenge"" is SO working...
And Dudes...
I'm here to tell you...
I FEEL FABULOUS !!!
I highly highly recommend this diet....
Transformation occurs almost instantaneously !!
and guess what else ??
OK...
I can't think of anything....
But this is SO FREAKING KEWWWL !!
and the days are warm and balmy...
and the humidity's NOT bothering me !!!
for the FIRST time in MY LIFE !!!
and everything's comin' up roses...
Yesssirrrreeee....

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...