Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Forces of the Universe......(For Esther)

are PROFOUND...
in their incredibly presice way of honing in.....
And one really never knows the sheer MAGNITUDE of such forces...
until...
(generally speaking...)
they develop their own brand of hindsight....
at which point,
 they can SURELY recognize the HAND of GOD.....
having whittled the scenario down to its most common denomintor...
Yup....
So...
I've seen the DIVINE workings as recently as TODAY....
I'm one of the LUCKY ones...
for I KNOW FULL WELL when there is a metaphysical presence
shining down upon my head...
I can almost SEE it...
and certainly,
from the MIRACULOUS nature of the precipitating factors herein...
I can OWN it ...in my heart....
DO you understand what I'm telling you ???
Simply this....
These days are FRAUGHT with WONDER and MAGIC...
and old friends showing up...
They show up....
and life twirls and dances magnificently...
right before your eyes....
AND YOU CAN"T MISS IT !!
(unless you have your eyes closed!)
So...
KEEP THEM WIDE OPEN.....
and they will surely reflect ONLY
 GRAND FLAVOUR and DELICIOUSNESS.....

For Esther....with Gratitude and Love......

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...