Friday, July 15, 2011

They can't take away my spirit !!!

They can take away their GOOGLE ADS,  and then they can stuff 'm up their GOOGLE ASSES....
cuz it'll take a lot more than a little, discombobulated Internet HOO HAA
to get THIS GIRL DOWN !
and they can SPAM me....
and they can DOSSIER the living SHIT outta me....
and they can COVET me...
and they can ENVY me....
But guess what, me com padres ??
They CANNOT get to ME...
So...
from where I sit,
perched on high
 inside of this COZY and IMPENETRABLE, TEFLON shell...
(designed and reconnoitered specifically to REPEL 'them')....
I am pretty freakin' much...
NON PLUSSED....
The question on the SHABBAT TABLE is this....
Can we exist and thrive within the boundaries of our OWN
EXISTENTIAL DILEMMA ??

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...