Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Mother's Decision....

Where will her cub be the 'safest' ?
Where will she be ABLE to protect him most effectively ?
Is this 'grim reaper'
 a HURRICANE ?
a TROPICAL STORM ? 
or simply an enormous GUST of WIND and RAIN ?
Should they EVACUATE ?
And if so....
to WHERE ??
Will the TRAFFICKED ROADS be accessable
 or just plain IMPOSSIBLE ?
And....
What if they got STUCK on the road DURING the storm ???
Wouldn't THAT be the worst case scenario ???!!
Is that really even an option ?
Winds of 125 mph....
Hurricane-proof windows...
Enough WATER to feed a family for a WEEK ???
WHAT ?!
It's really pretty impossible for one to process
SO MUCH contradictory information at once...
HOWEVER....
DECISIONS must be made !
Where and how will it all settle by tomorrow ?
Katrina....Irene...AUGUST 28th....
Same date .....
She needs to contemplate....to PRAY.....to DECIDE....
The clock is ticking.....