Thursday, November 24, 2011

There is NOTHING...

quite as disappointing or as dis enchanting as a DUMB MAN......
It's kind of difficult for me to relate to you how EMPHATIC I am about this...
But let me try...
See if we are, in fact , in accord....
How do you know, you ask, when you are in the presence of an IDIOT ???
Here are some BIG, RED FLAGS to watch out for...
A DUMB MAN...

1) ALWAYS says the WRONG THING...
2) is STINGY with Complements, Nice isms, etc.....
(for fear that he is being UPSTAGED....which HE IS!!!)
lol
3) cannot wrap his mind around ANYTHING that you say !
4) cannot SPELL even his OWN NAME....
5) forgets ENTIRE CONVERSATIONS 10  minutes after they occur.....

Need I go on ?


IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...