Friday, March 2, 2012

A cauldron filled with mixed emotions...

Am I SAD ?
HAPPY ?
CONFUSED ?
DISENCHANTED?
DISCOMBOBULATED ?

Should I seek advice ?
BULL DOSE THROUGH on my own ??
Go to the "self help" aisle at Barnes and Nobel ???

Should I wear the TURQUOISE ?
or the TRUSTED BLACK ??

Is copper "IN" as a color this season ?

Are SALMON CROQUETTES old fashioned ??
DOES IT MATTER ??

Are STRAUSS WALTZES considered ANTI SEMITIC rhetoric ???
Can MUSIC be CLASSIFIED as RHETORIC ??

What constitutes FAMILY?

Is the QUALITY of a piece of PAPER of any REAL SIGNIFICANCE ??

Do kids like being THROWN from an ELECTONIC BULL ???

IS EVERYONE full of BULL anyway ??

Is there a NUT FREE ZONE in NEW JERSEY ???

I really should go back to sleep...
THIS IS NOT PRODUCTIVE......

IS IT ALL RELATIVE ?

What makes a traumatic situation real and not somehow sensationalized or exaggerated ? What constitutes real trauma ? Is it all relative ? I...